Sunday, October 24, 2010

1 minute video pitch about Su Beng for TEDxEast

Beyond all that Su Beng has contributed to the fight for Taiwan's independence, I believe that his personal life story offers a powerful message that I want to share with the world.

Recently, I learned that I could enter for a chance to be selected to give a 3 minute talk at TEDxEast in New York, on November 11, 2010. All I had to do was to submit a 1 minute video pitch by October 24, 2010. It certainly wasn't quite as easy as it sounds, but I'm happy to announce that I've submitted an entry which you can view here:



TEDxEast brings the spirit of the TED conference to New York City- hosting some of the world's most fascinating thinkers, doers and teachers to inspire attendees to create greater impact with their ideas. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program. TED is a small nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design.

No comments: